A widely known heavy civil contractor is currently seeking a Civil Superintendent for projects they just won around the Augusta, GA area. This contractor is well-known across the Southeast, and has an established presence around the South Carolina/Georgia area, so there will be plenty of backlog in the area for the future. They are highly respected across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in the heavy civil industry
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Superintendent or Management level position on heavy highway projects
- Strong experience with mass civil earthwork including mass excavation, grading, and underground utilities is required
- Strong experience with storm drainage in particular is a must
- Good experience with GDOT and SCDOT is preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + many bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Opportunity for career development at one of the most recognizable heavy civil contractors in the US
If you are interested in the Roadway Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!