- General Information
- Job Title:Transportation Project Manager
- My client is seeking a Transportation Project Manager in Florida to work on projects teams to help further the growth and development of their transportation design presence in the region. We are looking for an individual ready to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplined team of engineers in a growing office environment. They have numerous exciting and challenging projects involving roadway, bridge, intersection, and trail designs. This position provides an excellent opportunity for personal and career growth through exposure to various design projects, working closely with highly skilled and motivated colleagues, and team-based training. Employee satisfaction is our top priority, and we are deliberate in fostering a culture where each person is valued, challenged, and engaged. Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
Do you value a company that puts employee satisfaction and diversity at the forefront of who they are? If so, my client wants you!
They are a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design, and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, they are a forward-thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment.
- Deliver projects for clients such as FDOT and FTE
- Build effective client relationships by working collaboratively with the client & multi-discipline teams
- Prepare and complete engineering designs that are responsive to project needs
- Complete tasks within the assigned schedule and budget
- Develop project design criteria, calculations, details, and estimates
- Mentor staff in the advancement of transportation design.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 5+ years' experience in all aspects of Transportation Engineering preferred
- PE licensure is required
- Knowledge of all aspects of roadway design
- Experience with roadway modeling software; MicroStation and InRoads/ORD preferred
- Leadership, communication, and organizational skill.
- Maintain a valid driver's license with a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration
- Read, write, and understand plans and directions given in the English language
- Basic computer skills with the ability to create and edit Microsoft Word and Excel documents, create Outlook emails and utilize SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to communicate with other team members
Back to jobs
- Location United States of America
- Job type Permanent
- Salary US$140000 - US$180000 per annum
- Reference PR/407804_1674055335