A growing office and great organization in high growth mode is looking for a Roadway Project Manager to join their Columbus, Ohio office.
- Supervise associates directly or indirectly, provide ongoing direction specific to project tasks, budgets, schedules & deliverables
- Review, mentor, develop and manage associate's performance of project goals and company expectations
- Communicate with clients regularly on project status
- Prepare proposals/contracts, and determine project requirements, budget, deliverables and scope based upon client dialogue and project understanding
- Manage all activities for assigned projects including scheduling work, project budgets, directing associates and subconsultants activities, establishing and monitoring quality requirements, ensuring client satisfaction, and promoting integration across all areas of work
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- PE in Ohio (required)
- 8+ years of experience in transportation engineering
- 4+ years of supervisory experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and computer aided design
- OpenRoads, Microstation, AutoCAD
- Leadership and organizational skills in a team-oriented environment
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
Feel free to apply directly.