We have a current opportunity for a Highway Project Manager on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
This position is for an award winning mid-sized engineering firm that has a great backlog of ODOT and local municipalities projects, has incredible benefits and flexibility, and unique compensation package. This role will function equally effective in both client-facing and internal-facing circumstance
- In order to achieve client and expectations regarding scope, budget/financial performance, schedule, quality, communications, risk management, and the health and safety of project workers, this position demands management of the whole project life cycle.
- Contractual agreements for complicated, multi-discipline professional services should be prepared or reviewed.
- Supervision of junior staff members as they prepare engineering designs, supporting calculations, engineering reports, and technical documentation. daily job assignment and oversight of civil sitework, including project needs assessment and justification.
- Give direction to the design team underneath you, as well as mentorship, instruction, and production support.
- Being knowledgeable of Florida's local and state site civil design standards will help you assist and mentor the other engineering and technical team members during regulatory permitting.
- Lead, supervise, and coordinate activities during the construction period.
The ideal candidate has
- Oregon or Washington PE license
- 12+ years experience in transportation or related fields
- Has experience writing proposals and developing budgets for projects
- Experience with complex engineering design
- Familiarity and experience with ODOT standard design guidelines
Apply for more information