We have a current opportunity for a Roadway Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Denver. For further information about this position please apply.
This position is for a national engineering firm that is consistently winning work and are growing throughout the region. They have a comprehensive benefits package, hybrid work schedule, and an extensive backlog with CDOT and local municipalities.
They are looking to expand their roadway team in Denver to keep up with their growing backlog.
- Designing and planning roadways and transportation infrastructure
- Creating detailed plans, drawings, and specifications
- Conducting feasibility studies and traffic analyses to determine the best routes and modes of transportation
- Ensuring compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Collaborating with other professionals to ensure project goals are met
- Staying up-to-date with new materials, technologies, and industry trends related to roadway design and transportation infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience in Highway/Roadway Engineering
- EIT/PE Colorado certification is required
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent technical knowledge of roadway design fundamentals
- OpenRoads, MicroStation, Synchro, AutoCAD proficiency
- Must be familiar with CDOT standards. Previous experience on CDOT projects is a plus
Salary is flexible depending on experience.
Apply to learn more.