I am currently working with a national firm who is looking to expand their roadway group in the Nashville area. They are currently in a growth stage and offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a flexible work/life balance. If you fit the qualifications below please apply!
- PE licensure preferred
- EIT required
- 3+ years of experience in roadway design
- TDOT experience
- Software Skills: Microstation, OpenRoads Designer, Geopak
- coordination and oversight of geometric design projects
- design projects for DOT, municipalities, and private clients
- lead day to day project activities
- prepare technical reports, construction drwaings, environmental studies, and specifications
- prepare plan designs, including preliminary, ROW and construction, utlizing design software
- evaluate alternative designs
- serve as technical liaison with clients
- mento junior staff
If this role interests you please go ahead and apply we'd love to hear from you!