We are working with a full service Engineering and Architecture firm recognized for their expertise in building restoration and rehabilitation. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Philadelphia office with experience in restoraiton through all work phases, including scope of work and budget development, property condition assessment and reporting, studies as well as production of construction documents and construction administration.
The right person will be familiar with assessment, design and construction of structural steel and reinforced concrete systems, masonry, facades, roofs, plazas and waterproofing systems.
In this role, you will get exposure to low rise and high rise buildings, offices, warehouses, parking garages, healthcare facilities, government buildings and educational facilities.
Responsibilities include: client management, managing a project to meet a specified goals while conforming to the proposal.
- Performing field condition assessments to document existing building conditions
- Regular meetings with the client to understand the project's requirements.
- Developing condition assessment reports including recommendations for repair and replacement.
- Coordinate with structural, architectural, MEP and other disciplines if required.
- Perform code analysis and quality control review of documents
- Resolve issues that are discovered in the field.
- 5 years experience
- PE preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organizational and time management skills are essential as you will be managing multipe projects
- Applicants with a design background interested in restoration will also be considered.