A leading engineering consultancy is actively looking to bring on a Professional Engineer with experience in the power delivery space to join their intelligent and forward-thinking team. Their dedication lies with a focus on innovation, efficiency, and ensuring client satisfaction. The firm stands out for its dedication to quality and its expanding organization of driven and informed experts. Joining this firm is an opportunity to be a part of a team that is shaping the future of the power industry.
The Transmission Line Responsible Charge Engineer will be responsible for…
- Review, approve, and stamp/seal engineering drawings ensuring they meet all relevant codes, standards, and client requirements.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide guidance, review designs, and ensure compliance.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry developments, advancements, and best practices.
- Mentor junior engineers, providing guidance and knowledge-sharing.
The Transmission Line Responsible Charge Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Must reside in Virginia.
- Must hold a current Virginia PE license.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, particularly with stamping/sealing drawings.
- Engineering focus in Transmission Line projects and/or Substation as well as P&C.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality outputs.
Engineers residing in Virginia with PE licenses from other states are encouraged to apply if they are willing to obtain VA PE.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuous learning.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!