My client is a home automation and custom electronics integrator, based in the suburbs of Philadelphia with more than 40 years of experience in the residential market. We are seeking highly motivated professionals to join our growing team.
Under the general direction of the Sales Manager, the Sales and System Designer is directly responsible for securing new business and managing relationships with new & existing clients/customers. He/she is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales quotas/goals, maintaining a continuous prospecting system, and maintaining current knowledge of all products, services, and marketing/sales skills. Responsible for calling on existing customers to increase market share and produce a maximum amount of profitable new account sales. Responsible for closing long-term recurring revenue contracts and selling mid to large-scale residential and commercial integrated systems with clients.
- Plans, organize, and implements sales/marketing programs.
- Responsible for achieving objectives in the region.
- Manages or oversees the management of client/customer accounts.
- Generates client proposals, presentations, and engineering documents.
- Meets with customers at each stage of the sales process to close the sale, answer questions and provide follow-up instruction and technical assistance for all aspects of our product and service offerings.
- Inspection of all work in progress after rough-in and trim-out for quality control purposes.
- Maintain working knowledge of all relevant developments in the field.
- Uses all available resources (Referrals, Route Leads, Phone Day, Cold Calls, etc.) and maintains an ongoing prospecting activity and system to identify and contact new prospects for expanding the prospect base within the assigned territory.
Candidates will possess strong character, excellent sales skills, and a great attitude! Our structured sales training program will allow non-technical sales executives to succeed and excel in the company.
4-year business degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field. Willingness to work hard, demonstrate perseverance, determination, and self-discipline.
- Compensation is based on salary plus commission and/or bonus.
- 401(k), paid time off, and health care plan provided.
We have a firm commitment to equal employment opportunity and a long-standing policy against discrimination. We seek to recruit, hire, train, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay