This is a forward thinking and ambitious firm in the metro Washington DC area who are on the look out for a repair and restoration engineer as a key strategic hire for them.
They are looking for a senior level staff member who can solve facility problems across a broad range of clients and project types. Typical projects include repair and restoration engineering, facility assessments, collection of system and/or asset data, identification of deficiencies and cost to remedy, and identifying and evaluating project scope for future implementation/repair/replacement.
Responsibilities (include but aren't limited to):
- Performing condition assessments, building system evaluations, capital expenditure forecasting, and researching solutions.
- Responsibilities also include preparing proposals, reports, and other deliverables.
- Leadership and management of the broader team.
- Bachelors in a discipline of engineering required (masters preferred)
- PE license required
- Clear communication
- Good organisation.
- Ability to travel around the DC metro area often. As well as infrequent out of state travel.