I've just started a search for a well-known industrial mid-sized firm who are looking for multiple talent. Specifically Superintendents, to participate in the 7 potential projects coming up this Spring. One of which being one of the largest Manufacturing project in Chicago that'll take at least 5-6 years to complete...
- Schedule manpower and develop a working budget based on the estimates and project schedule.
- Control job progress by managing subcontractors, solving problems and conflicts, using proper documentation, quality control and safety control techniques on the job.
- Demonstrate superior construction process knowledge.
- Plan and schedule project, including short interval schedules
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or similar.
- At least 5-10 years experience working in the Industrial/Commercial field (Some background in Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Cold Storage, Warehouses)
- Willing to travel
Apply now or reach out if you have any questions!