A national IPP is looking to grow their team with a Senior Project Development Engineer! They own and operate over 150+ PV projects across 15 states! Founded in 2011, this company has 5+ GW of solar contracted, under construction, or operating in the US.
The Senior Project Development Engineer will be responsible for...
- Supporting origination, project development, and project execution
- Managing detailed design layouts
- Providing layout, energy modeling, constructability and due diligence support
- Manage relationships with vendors, contractors and 3rd party engineering firms
- Support technical design review of drawings, calculations, and reports
The Senior Project Development Engineer should have...
- BS in Engineering (or related)
- Experience with PVSyst, Plant Predict, SunDAT, and AutoCAD
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience modeling solar energy project economics
If interested, apply today!