Are you an experienced utility-scale solar development engineer looking for your next challenge? One of my industry leading clients is looking to add a Utility-Scale Solar Development Engineer to join their team. My client manages over $39 billion in total assets & has an international presence.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4+ years of experience in the utility-scale solar development field and a strong understanding of the project development process from site selection to project completion.
* Site selection and due diligence
* Preliminary plan designs/ site layouts & single-line diagrams
* Recommending equipment & energy production modeling
* Permitting and interconnection processes
* Coordination with internal and external team members
The successful candidate will have:
* A Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
* 4+ years of experience in utility-scale solar development
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with AutoCAD, PVsyst and other relevant software
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth within the company. If you are passionate about renewable energy and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you! Apply today and become a part of working towards a sustainable future.