Interested in applying your engineering experience to some of North America's leading power utility, renewable energy & clean technology projects?
We're currently accepting & reviewing applications for experienced engineers with 5-15+ years of employer experience that are interested in being considered for our following updated positions below.
- Electrical Wind Project Engineer
- Renewables Development Engineer
- Utility-Scale Project Engineer
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Senior Solar/BESS Project Engineer
- Civil Engineering PE
- Civil Solar Project Engineer
- Senior Renewables Project Engineer (Electrical or Mechanical)
FULL-TIME, HYBRID, and 100% REMOTE BASED OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. Interested in a future relocation? We also have future relocation opportunities across the US to many exciting cities and regions.
- 5-15+ years of engineering work experience in electrical, mechanical, civil, and/or related engineering field.
- Specialty/focus in one or more of the following areas: renewables interconnection, transmission systems, high-voltage substation and/or collector stations, SCADA/controls, civil design/site layout, solar design/modeling, equipment specifications.
- Excellent communication skills & interest in working with different stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- PE License is not mandatory but plus.
*Must currently be based in the US with minimum of 3 years US experience from an employer.