Company Summary: A nationally recognized leader in DG/C&I scale distribution and energy storage and subsidiary company of a Fortune 500 firm is looking for a highly accomplished Project Engineer to join their fast-growing team. Focusing on technical guidance for Commercial & Industrial, small scale utility PV+ESS projects across North America.
- Preform technology reviews for PV and ESS equipment for long-term operation.
- Support Origination/Development team by overseeing technical due diligence at various project stages.
- Deliver energy modeling and estimates using PVsyst and Helioscope to ensure production targets.
- Overseeing full scope project stages including preliminary design layouts, site studies/acquisition, feasibility studies, interconnection and cost estimates.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Energy Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience in solar + ESS project engineering.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, PVsyst, Geli and Microsoft Office.
- Work experience in roof-top, carport and ground-mount DG/utility projects.
- Competitive bonus structure
- Full medical, dental, health, vision benefits
- 401(k) matching