We currently have multiple openings for experienced Development Engineers across the US that would be interested in working on utility-scale and/or C&I DG scale solar, wind, battery energy storage, and other multidisciplinary projects.
Remote, hybrid, and/or relocation opportunities are available.
- Solar Development Engineer
- Sr Project Development Engineer
- Development Project Engineer
- Civil Development Engineer
- Electrical Development Engineer
- Engineering background with experience working on solar, BESS or other renewable energy projects.
- Experience with one or multiple areas such as energy modeling & design, financial evaluations, PV or BESS design, quality assessments, energy simulation performance, cost analysis, etc.
- Experience using software such as PV Syst, Helioscope, etc.
- Previous consulting and/or utility, developer or owner experience.
- PE License not required.
- At least 5 years of US based employer experience.
- Bachelors of Masters degree in Engineering or related degree/years of experience.
- Current residency in the US.