- As a member of the team, your responsibilities will include:
- Design of the following ICT systems: Voice/data-CU/FO & OSP cable plants; RF design for DAS; Wi-Fi; TIA/BICSI/NEC infrastructure and grounding; AV; ESS; Digital signage; etc.
- Collaborating with team members and clients, and interfacing with Building/Fire Officials
- Providing support to project managers
- Participating in the growth and development of the company as a whole.
- This position may involve travel throughout the US and Canada.
- Minimum 5 years of ICT design and/or consulting experience
- Related technical and/or engineering degree
- BICSI RCDD credential preferred
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software
- Ability to solve technical and functional problems utilizing critical thinking, thorough research and open communication
- Possess good organizational and communication skills; be capable of understanding client's needs; prioritizing and coordination work; making informed decisions; and executing quality work
- Knowledge of industry standards and codes related to ICT systems
- Motivated by growth opportunities