We are now accepting applications for experienced engineers across the country with previous experience working on battery energy storage systems for several our new openings below:
- Senior Engineer - BESS
- Project Engineer (BESS + Solar)
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Project Manager
- Applications Engineer (multiple levels)
Opportunity to sit 100% remote based, hybrid and/or relocation opportunities.
- Provide technical expertise for BESS projects across North America.
- Support management engineering design terms in review of design related projects.
- Serve as liaison/attend meetings with energy storage OEMs, utility/interconnection providers, external consultants, EPCs, etc.
- Perform analysis and recommendation for projects to ensure they met within budgets and time lines.
- Successfully support cross functional teams across all departments of the business including but not limited to energy storage, project development and resource management.
- 5-15+ years of engineering experience.
- Must have at least 4 years of post graduate US employer experience.
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, and/or related field.
- Previous experience working on utility-scale, distributed generation, and/or commercial projects.
- Must currently be based in the United States.