We currently have openings for Electrical and/or Mechnical Project Engineers across the US that would be interested in working on utility-scale AND/OR commercial solar, wind, battery energy storage, and other multidisciplinary projects.
Permanent remote, hybrid and/or relocation opportunities are available.
- Project Engineer
- Design Lead
- Senior Project Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Electrical and/or mechanical (or related degree) engineering background in a specific area such as solar, battery energy storage, renewables, high-voltage, etc.
- Previous experience working directly for a utility, consulting firm, EPC, owner and/or operator.
- Previous exposure to renewable energy - experience working on the project execution side such as dealing with review, inverters, equipment, RFPs, working with other stake holders etc.
- PE Licensed in not required.
- At least 4 years of US based employer experienced
- Bachelors and.or Masters degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of one or more softwares such as AutoCAD, PV Syst, Helioscope, etc.