Company Summary: One of the leading DG/commercial developers for solar PV and energy storage is looking for a highly accomplished Development Engineer to join their fast-growing team. Focusing on community solar, DG and C&I their operating profile includes over 3 GW of development experience ranging all over the U.S.
- Carry-out detailed site visits and design site layouts and single line diagrams
- Assist utility interconnection and permitting processes
- Optimize PV layout using LCOE in order to maximize costs
- Interface with clients and/or financing partners
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, electrical preferred
- 2+ years of Solar Industry experience in Development Engineering
- High proficiency in Helioscope, PVSyst, AutoCAD Civil 3D, SketchUp and SunDAT
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive 401(k) matching
- Full medical, health, dental, vision benefits
To learn more, please apply above!