A Japanese Membrane MNC is looking for a Regional Technical Membrane Sales talent in Singapore. They are open to Senior Sales Engineer / Assistant Sales Manager / Sales Manager depending on the seniority of the candidate.
- Perform business development & sales activities to both municipal and industrial customers within the water market
- Test and evaluate new & existing wastewater treatment and MBR/UF/RO plants, including data collection and process analysis
- Design MBR/UF/RO system of water treatment plant by software such as IMSD
- Conduct technical training to key accounts locally and overseas
- Involvement in setting up, testing and commissioning support to water and wastewater treatment plants
- Provide technical support to the Sales for preparation of bids. proposals, and tenders
- Organize technical training and seminars internally and externally to maintain product and application knowledge in water treatment processes with respective membrane products
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering (or related B.S. degree in engineering/environmental studies)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of technical sales, engineering, or related experience in the Water and Wastewater Industry is required. 7+ required for managerial level
- Possess strong knowledge on membrane products/application, Water Treatment applications and process engineering
- Fundamental knowledge of engineering principles in the area of drinking water and wastewater treatment is preferred
- Willingness to travel regionally within SEA & Oceania at least 50% within short notice
- Possess Class 3 driving license
- Singaporean or PR preferred (due to limited VISAs, and to facilitate with regional travels)
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.