I am looking for a Regional Quality Manager to work for one of my top EPC clients. The two regions they are looking for a Quality Manager are New England and Maryland/Virginia. The position will promote a team approach to ensuring the requirements of the quality,contract, and drawings are met.
A few of the responsibilities include:
- Direct ownership of DG quality deliverable, including creation, implementation and continuous improvement of the DG Quality Management System and Plan
- Overseeing all aspects of required project inspections
- Promote quality and continuous improvement
A few of the qualification include:
- 5+ year's experience in Quality Management with managing quality inspectors, construction coordinators, technicians, or similar
- Ability to perform at a high level while deployed to remote project locations
- Valid driver license and be eligible for corporate vehicle insurance
- OSHA 10 and/or 30 certifications
For further information about this position please apply.