We have a current opportunity for a Regional Lead Electrical Engineer - Water/Waste water on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Cincinnati and on a Remote Basis. For further information about this position please apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Regional Lead Electrical Engineer within Water/Waste water projects at our Cincinnati, OH regional office. This is an opportunity to join a company that prides itself on the support of our employees and providing flexibility to make the things that are most important to you, a priority.
- Lead Electrical design for water/waste water projects
- Provide technical guidance on client standards and expectations to engineering and technician staff in the regional design centres that are supporting project detailed design
- Serve as technical expert in electrical power distribution and miscellaneous plant electrical systems.
- Build business relationships with clients to understand needs and drivers
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Professional Engineer's license
- 5+ years in electrical design, planning and construction services
- Consulting and Water/Waste water experience preferred
- Experience in medium and low voltage power distribution equipment, including variable frequency drives and standby diesel generators
- Understanding of PLC hardware and software setup
- Experience in a client-facing/business development role
- Power system analysis experience in SKM, ETAP, or other analysis software a plus