An exciting new client of mine are looking for a forensic structural engineer to lead their forensic division in the Mid-Atlantic.
With a stellar reputation and deep pockets, this company are keen to bring someone on who can develop, grow and manage their forensic service line. The role is based in Washington DC, but will involve infrequent travel around the Mid-Atlantic.
The ideal candidate:
- 10-15+ years experience in the field of forensic engineering. Working with existing structures across failure investigations, repairs, restoration and rehabilitation.
- Brief experience with new construction projects.
- Experience with management and business development. The candidate does not necessarily need a book of business for this role, but needs to have the ability to maintain and develop good client relations.
- Bachelors degree, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering and/or Architecture.
- PE license (MD, VA, DC - preferably)
- A passion for forensic engineering
- A desire to be successful and help grow and develop.
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive 401k contributions
- Health / Dental
- A company car
Are you ready for the next step in your career? If so, apply below!