We have a current opportunity for a Regional Contract Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taiwan or other parts of Asia. For further information about this position please apply.
This role will be within the O&M and Asset Management department within the APAC region, currently represented in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Australia.
The Contract Manager will overall use project management and leadership skills to establish and maintain the agreed level of effectiveness of our projects.
The Contract Manager will report to Head of O&M and Asset Management, as direct line manager.
The Contract manager shall be able to make tactical decisions at functional strategic level in accordance with pre-agreed limits set out by the direct line manager.
- Contract drafting and administration
- Coordinate and cooperate with the relevant corporate functions to implement agreed commercial and financial objectives for negotiation of project agreements
- Coordinate and cooperate with the legal team in monitoring and implementing compliance with local, national, and international regulations in project agreements
- Coordinate and cooperate with different subject matter experts such as engineering and safety specialists to ensure all operational and technical aspects are managed correctly
- Coordinate to establishing, implementing, and maintaining approved commercial and financial processes in the region
- Coordinate dispute management processes at both regional and country levels in cooperation with legal and commercial teams
- Identify, map out, strategize, and manage supply chain relationships in accordance with the department objectives
- Identify and seek to implement opportunities in contracting complex agreements to efficiently serve project objectives
- Coordinate and conduct invitations to tenders or requests for information, proposal, or quotation
- Coordinate and manage the selection process with input from all relevant stakeholders
- Manage all aspects in pre-qualification processes and maintenance of framework agreements
- Ability to build sound relationships with industry partners
- A university degree from major studies with commercial, financial, technical, or legal background
- 3+ years prior experience in offshore industrial contracts e.g., service and availability agreements, framework agreements, FIDIC or BIMCO based forms, etc.
- Background knowledge of industry good practices and trends
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Business level English, and preferable knowledge of Japanese, Mandarin or Korean
Don't hesitate to apply if you are interested!