- Demonstrate strong proficiency in design software and computer-assisted engineering
- Responsible for projects of varying sizes from start to finish
- Negotiate contracts,project planning, project quality, and project profitability.
- Responsible for client billings, client relationships, client meetings, proposal preparation, and estimating project costs
- Direct, supervise, and support your staff
- 8+ years of experience in structural design and at least 5+ years of project management
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering
- Experience in design, rail and transit facilities, building, railroads, bridges, and roadways.
- Experience with MassDOT, MBTA, Massport, Amtrak are preferred
- PMP license preferred
- PE license required
Apply today! This amazing role wont be here long!