Summary of Rail Lead:
A national leading firm that emphasizes innovative transportation solutions is interested in finding a licensed Rail Lead based in Southern California (preferably) to focus on various types of mid to large transit and rail projects (commuter rail, light rail, and high speed rail).
The Rail Lead will be responsible for:
- Maintain and create partnerships with local agencies and clients
- Provide assistance with and manage the progression of transit/rail projects
- Mentor and train support staff
The Rail Lead should have the following qualifications:
- PE in the state of California
- 10+ years of relevant transit and rail experience
- Management and mentorship experience
- Flexible hybrid work schedule, remote work possible
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow internally and grow practice in California
If you are interested in the Rail Lead role, please don't hesitate to apply and/or reach out to me for further details!