Position: QA/QC Manager
Looking for a QC/QA Manager to work for a leading EPC company in the Renewable Energy Industry (Biomass) who are coming up with a lot of exciting new products and opportunities and get a chance to work in a multicultural environment.
- properly perform the duties and exercise the powers that are assigned to or vested in the Employee by the Company.
- Provide quality forecasts and after delivery forecast of the raw materials to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Nurture the relationship with other 3rd party contractors and within the team in the company.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Devote the whole of the Employee's reasonable working hours, attention, and abilities to the business of the Company, except where specifically agreed with the management
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that the targets are being defined and met
- Make sure the work on site has been performed according to the Japanese quality regulations
- Liaise with the headquarters and train and teach the subordinates working on the site.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years' experience in a manufacturing, construction site etc.
- Experience in the Energy/manufacturing industry - Strongly preferred!
- Solid and verifiable track record of over achievement and successfully growing market share and identifying, negotiating/converting, and closing.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the company.
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization - a plus!
- Fluent in Japanese and English - a must!
- Fast career progression
- Project based bonus scheme
- Stock Options
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.