We have a current opportunity for a Public Relations Specialist on a permanent basis with a pioneering renewable energy developer in Taiwan. The position will be based in Taipei. For further information about this position please apply.
- To build and manage stakeholder relationships in the offshore wind and energy sector.
- To analysis and gather market information and plan the external relations strategies.
- To manage and ensure smooth and clear communication and reporting with/between internal stakeholders and related stakeholders (central and local governments, legislators, NGO, industrial partners and other relevant stakeholders) on issues encountered in government policies and regulations throughout the development process regarding offshore wind and energy-related topics
- To scout, plan, develop and deliver potential lobbying opportunities and collaboration campaigns in policy and stakeholders area regarding the offshore wind and energy sector.
- To ensure the presence and participation of the company and the projects in policy-related associations and meetings in the offshore wind and energy sector.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in public affair, stakeholder/government relationship, lobbying, negotiation and/or similar roles
- Understanding of the offshore wind markets and knowledge in Taiwan; relationships with key stakeholders in the industry.
- Positive working attitude and great team cooperation spirit; excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Specialized Chinese and English communication skills
If you're interested, don't hesitate to apply!