· Be able to manager multiple proposal tasks with, sometimes, rapid turnaround deadlines.
· Develop compliance matrices and arrange for, or conduct, compliance reviews.
· Oversee and/or produce schedules, outlines, contact lists, agendas, annotated mock-ups/strawman, proposal kickoffs and reviews, technical solution sessions, and other proposal-related documents, tasks, and meetings.
· Experience incorporating incorporate win strategy/themes, benefits, messaging, differentiators, and/or solutions into proposal document(s).
· Maintain proactive communication with proposal, capture, and business unit leadership to ensure smooth proposal processes and secure necessary resources for successful proposal development and submission.
· Collaborate with, and support, other efforts by capture, business development, proposal, and subject matter experts and teams, as needed.
· 10+ years of proposal management and related experience in the federal government.
· 4+ years' experience leading proposals over $20m.
· Strong spelling, organizational, time management, prioritization, communication, and decision-making skills; attention to detail.
· Ability to meet deadlines, occasionally with short turnaround times, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work well independently and in teams, whether in-person or geographically dispersed, virtual teams.
· Intermediate-level expertise using Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Excel.