- Respond rapidly to RFP and amendment releases and implement required actions and changes to proposal planning documents, including coordinating changes with authors.
- Collaborate with the Senior Proposal Coordinators on developing basic proposal management documents, such as POC list, kickoff presentation, proposal document templates, and related training materials.
- Manage necessary logistics for conference calls, meetings, and/or demos including coordinating complex meeting schedules and reserving rooms.
- Work as an integral coordinator team member in close partnership with capture and proposal managers to determine and respond to proposal requirements.
- Request, develop, and administer proposal development workspaces in the Virtual Proposal Center (VPC), MS Teams, and SharePoint environments. Post and update proposal-related documents and perform searches on reusable material, as requested by the Proposal manager and proposal development personnel. Provide VPC, MS Teams, and SharePoint administrator support services, as required.
- Assist with internal tasks at offices during gaps in support to Proposal Coordinators.
- Associate's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of related experience (administrative, proposal preparation and/or coordination in a government contract environment)
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexibility and positive attitude to work in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to be flexible in work hours and commitment to meeting deadlines