My client is a Federal organisation based in Virginia/Washington. I am currently seeking an experienced Proposal Coordinator, with the option to work remotely.
- Reviews RFP materials for questions and content requirement
- Assists with preparing color review documents by consolidating writer inputs into one cohesive review document
- Creates and maintains proposal support files, including but not limited to kick off decks, meeting minutes, past performance information templates, résumé templates, and questions templates
- Communicates deadlines and timing of respective responses/documents throughout the process
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, from administrative support to senior executives
- Other duties as directed by the Proposal Managers or Proposal Director.
- 3+ years of proposal Coordinator and related experience
- Strong spelling, organizational, time management, prioritization, communication, and decision-making skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines, occasionally with short turnaround times, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams, whether in-person or geographically dispersed, virtual teams.
- Intermediate-level expertise using Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Excel.
If you are interested, please apply below!