A Top Tier General Contractor is currently seeking a Project Superintendent for an Air Force Base project on the Central Coast of California. The Superintendent would be part of the firms Building Group and should have prior experience working on Federal Projects. This position offers Per Diem pay.
- Overall management of field operations
- Create and manage project schedule
- Coordination of subcontracts, drawings, and specifications
- Establishing budgets and controlling cost
- Identify the causes of cost variances and eliminate negative variances
- Identify project risk, and work to mitigate it
- Communicate quality standards to each subcontractor and vendor
- Conduct systematic quality control inspections
- Follows company safety program, laws, and OSHA operating standards
- Manages jobsite cleanliness
- Prepares daily time cards for personnel under supervision
- Prepares daily logs
- Highschool diploma; Civil engineering or construction management preferred
- 6-8 years of construction management experience
- Word and Excel skills
- CMiC experience desired
- Strong follow up skills
- Establishing relationships
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Some travel required and may be required to relocate.
- Ability to transport under 50 pounds.
If you feel you meet these qualifications and are interested in hearing more about the role, please do not hesitate to apply!