Seeking a highly skilled and organized construction project manager to oversee wastewater treatment projects in the Raleigh, North Carolina area. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in construction project management, with a focus on water treatment projects.
- Oversee all aspects of construction projects, including budgeting, scheduling, and supervision of contractors and workers
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Prepare and review project proposals and contracts
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in construction project management, with a focus on water treatment projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
If you are an experienced construction project manager with a passion for water treatment projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.