Nationally and locally renowned firm are seeking a water/wastewater project manager to join their consistently growing but still employee owned firm.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE certification
- An ideal candidate will have experience in design of water/wastewater treatment plants.
- Extra, valuable design experience includes: pump station, lift station
- Previous project management experience
Benefits and firm features:
- Highly competitive ESOP benefit with vesting after a year at the company
- New opportunities for progression and business avenues actively encouraged
- Competitive 401k match
- Competing with some of the largest firms across the US for some of the most exciting projects, but also smaller local Colorado projects to give back to communities
- Strong business group with robust backlog
- Hybrid working environment
If you have a PE license and want to know more about this role, please apply or feel free to reach out on: