- To ensure that the project is properly executed
- Perform site walk trough to ensure contract performance, safety compliance and quality control
- Manage a team of sub contractors and suppliers to effectively ensure that the project is completed to standards
- In charge of the testing and commissioning of the project
- Assist in project tendering and operations
- At least a Bachelors in Civil / Chemical / Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or any other relevant degree)
- 6+ years of prior Project Management experience
- Experience with Municipal Solid Waste Project is preferred
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- Ability to travel frequently
If interested, kindly submit your CV and I will be in touch! If this opportunity is not entirely suitable to your profile, it would be appreciated if you can refer anyone within your network who may be keen.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.