LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
I am currently working with one of the leading and largest International De-Regulated Renewable Energy utilities. They are involved with Wind, Solar and Battery storage projects. They will be focusing on Utility Scale Solar projects in the coming years and even doubling down on BESS. At the moment they have roughly 4GW between 2022-2025. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to be based out of their Denver Colorado office, although remote work can be considered for the right candidate.
This Position will report directly into the Director of Project Delivery.
Utility Scale Solar Project Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage a field Project Team of 7-10 people which will include but is not limited to:
- Owners engineer
- on-site monitoring team/owners reps
- Conduct and manage multiple Solar Projects, at various stages of development and construction
- Conduct weekly meetings which can include:
- Design Reviews
- Local Utility Coordination or with ERCOT
- Site Coordination
- Stay up to date and create reports for safety, quality and progress
- Manage all of the construction and procurement contracts which will include, invoices, change order requests, any submittals and RFI's
- Prepare Cost Forecasting
- Assist and manage the project schedule and any schedule updates
- Create and enforce the inspection, testing and commissioning plans
- Manage the interconnection process and effectively close out the project
Utility Scale Solar Project Manager Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related topic or field of study
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience is required, ideally in solar or wind construction
- PMP certification is highly preferred
- Hands-On experience with tools and equipment '
***Must be a US Citizen and or Green Card Holder to Apply***