One of Europe's largest engineering firms in Germany is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work in the field of projects including water urban management & sewage sludge treatment.
- Conception, planning, tendering, and construction supervision of projects in the field of processing technology, the treatment of waste, waste technology, and environmental technology including infrastructural facilities
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with subcontractors and suppliers by assigning tasks and office.
- University degree (M.Sc.) in civil engineer, mechanical engineer, process or environmental engineer or other suitable qualification
- Preferably 15 years of professional experience in international consulting / engineering in the field of urban water management
- Several years of experience in project management and in dealing with international donor organisations and development banks
If there is interest in this role, please apply.