T&D Foundations - Project Manager (Texas)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team in Texas. The ideal candidate will have a background in managing construction projects, with a focus on transmission & distribution and deep foundations.
As the Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our construction projects from planning to execution. You will work closely with clients, contractors, and team members to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Lead the planning and execution of construction projects, specifically those related to deep foundations
- Collaborate with clients and contractors to develop project proposals and contracts
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as needed to meet deadlines
- Ensure that all work is completed safely and in compliance with regulations
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all project activities
- Supervise and mentor team members to ensure that they are meeting project goals
- Manage project budgets and resources effectively to maximise profitability
- 5+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager, with a focus on t&d and deep foundations
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in project management software
- A bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering is preferred
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager who is highly organised, detail-oriented, and able to multitask effectively. You must be able to work well under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously. A track record of successfully managing deep foundations projects is a must.
If you are an experienced Construction Project Manager with a proven track record of success in managing deep foundations projects, specifically drilled shaft, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience.
We look forward to reviewing your application!