Title: Project Manager (Solar)
Urgently looking for a Project Manager to work for a leading International renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the renewable energy plants of Solar, with the target of supervising and managing the overall working of the solar power plant together with the construction manager and other team of engineers, with the purpose of optimizing maximum output and making sure of the timely and smooth flow of activities.
- Overall management of the Solar power plants (starting from the initial civil work phase to the end customer delivery stage.
- Scheduling the project and finish it on or before time.
- Work efficiently and with limited man force (good challenge)
- Supervision of 3rd party contractors and other EPC parties that are outsourced and working on the projects.
- Work closely with the finance team for managing the finances of the project.
- Manage a team of about 6 to 8 people(including engineers and site managers)
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in solar power plant.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineering.
- Native level of English and Business level Japanese is a must, Spanish speaking ability is a plus.
- Frequent visits to the site location so driving license are required
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to nature.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.