LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
One of the Top 10 leading Engineering Consultancies within Renewable Energy that has been heavily involved with Project Execution in more recent years is looking to find a Solar Project Manager. The Project Manager will be expected to support a broad range of departments. This will include engineering, but then also supporting the development, analysis, owners engineering support and external engineering assessments. In addition, you will be leading all of the Project Manager tasks including project scope, project planning, schedule and budget. Lastly you will be expected to mentor or train the more junior members on site. This opportunity offers amazing growth potential and will be based in Arizona.
Solar Project Manager Business Development Responsibilities:
- Creating new and keep up with current client relationships
- This can include marketing and project interactions
- Identifying potential new clients
- Create and lead the project proposal and submission during project planning
- Lead any Contract negotiations and analysis
Solar Project Manager Project Execution Responsibilities:
- Continuously making changes and updates to the Schedule and Budget as needed
- Lead all of the Project Scope and planning for the project
- Conducting analysis and communicating any project updates on status
- Responsible for all of the costs with both internal and external stake holders
Solar Project Manager Leadership Responsibilities:
- Acting as a Mentor to the younger less experienced staff
- This includes both technical and business aspects of the job
- Support company initiatives
Solar Project Manager Requirements:
- Prior experience within development, design, and construction of wind/solar generation projects, experience with energy storage a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience, 3 of which must include management
- Extensive Electrical knowledge for the utility industry, specifically development, design and construction
***Must be a US Citizen and or Green Card Holder in order to be considered***