Job Title: Heavy Civil Project Manager - Deep Wet Utility Projects
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $135,000- $185,000 + Bonus
We are seeking an experienced Heavy Civil Project Manager with expertise in deep wet utility projects to manage and oversee construction projects in the Seattle area. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing heavy civil projects involving deep wet utility installations, such as water and sewer lines, in the Seattle area.
- Manage and oversee the planning, execution, and completion of construction projects in the Seattle area, with a focus on deep wet utility installations.
- Develop project scopes, budgets, schedules, and other project management plans.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders, including engineers, contractors, and government agencies, to ensure project success.
- Monitor and report project progress and status, including budget and schedule performance, risk, and quality.
- Manage project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Foster a culture of safety on the job site and promote safe work practices among all project participants.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project team members, including engineers, superintendents, and support staff.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Heavy Civil Project Manager.
- Proven track record of successfully managing deep wet utility projects in the Seattle area.
- Strong understanding of construction processes, including grading, paving, drainage, and utility work.
- Experience with earthwork, dewatering, shoring, and trenching in challenging conditions.
- Familiarity with project management software, including scheduling and estimating tools.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and safety policies.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans, specifications, and contract documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with project teams and stakeholders.
- Experience managing large and complex construction projects, including design-build and public works projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!