We are seeking a highly experienced Heavy Civil/Water Treatment Project Manager to join our team in Seattle. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the planning, design, construction, and commissioning of heavy civil and water treatment projects.
- Oversee the planning and scheduling of project activities
- Coordinate with other departments and external partners to ensure project success
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on schedule
- Provide technical guidance and supervision to project team members
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and safety standards
- Manage and maintain project documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in heavy civil and/ or water treatment project management
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong understanding of construction and design principles
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and safety standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in project management software and tools
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume for consideration.