A top heavy civil and water/ wastewater general contractor in the PNW is seeking a Project Manager specializing in underground utility installation, water/ wastewater projects, and more. This Project Manager will not be required to travel often. This GC has been around for over 50 years, and they have a very strong backlog. They also invest heavily into the well-being of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Very strong background installing underground utilities, especially water/storm/sewer and/or W/WWTP
- Experience with a heavy civil and/or W/WW GC preferred
- Experience working around the Greater Seattle Area preferred
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- 100% insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and gas card
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please don't wait to apply!