A leading New York design firm is seeking a Project Manager to oversee several projects in their growing Retail Banking studio.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in corporate and/or commercial interiors.
- Experience working with NYC/National DOB/Codes, compliance, filing strategies, base building infrastructure, landlord coordination, zoning and consultant coordination from design through shop drawings.
- Excellent organization.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with continuous deadlines.
- Budgetary, fee, contractual, change order, additional service and invoicing experience.
- Teamwork mindset, whether assisting Senior Project Managers and Designers or guiding/mentoring Project Professionals.
- Client-facing experience: Full status updates on all active projects, calls with clients, landlords and project teams.
- Proficienct in AutoCad, BlueBeam and Microsoft Office programs. Revit preferred.
The Firm is actively interviewing qualified candidates. If you're looking to start 2022 with a new challenge in a fantastic, flexible work environment, submit your resume to apply today!