We are currently working with a globally recognised renewable energy company who are expanding their team in Australia! The role is based in Sydney and will be responsible for overseeing an investment platform and supporting end to end projects on a regional basis for renewable energy projects.
- Taking responsibility for advisory missions - Supporting M&A, Finance Structuring
- Provide analysis of project financial models (cash flow, debt sizing)
- Leading the interactions with clients, banks, and other project stakeholders
- Supervising financial analysts on the development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations for renewable energy projects
- Overseeing due diligence processes including work prepared by other advisors
- A primary point of contact for external clients, other stakeholders, and the rest of the team.
- 5+ years of experience in the renewable energy sector focusing on investment and advisory
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field - Engineering, Finance, Business, Economics
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the renewable energy sector and investment trends
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, curious mind-set, and out-of-the-box thinker