Company Summary: Founded in 2010, with offices in nine different countries, this renewable finance advisory firm is quickly emerging as a key player in the market. The company offers bespoke financial advice, project equity and non-recourse debt structuring, buy-side and sell-side advisory, tender support, project contracting support, market intelligence, and modelling/valuation services in all renewable and energy transition technologies.
Position Summary: As senior on our Project Finance deal team, you will be right in the middle of all the action. From working on impactful transactions to leading missions with autonomy, you will be accountable for the smooth execution of advisory missions relating to financial structuring, raising required debt or leading M&A equity finance transactions. You will be the primary point of contact for clients, other stakeholders and the rest of the team. This is the ideal job for you to apply your analytical skills and curiosity for out-of-the-box solutions.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for advisory missions e.g. relating to financial structuring, raising required debt or supporting M&A equity finance transactions
- Leading the interactions with clients, banks and other project stakeholders
- Supervising financial analysts on the development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations for renewable energy projects
- Overseeing due diligence processes including work prepared by other advisors
- Gathering of market intelligence on sectors of interest to the company such as electricity markets, debt markets or venture capital markets
- Being active in sharing knowledge, building networks and support business development
- Active participation in an entrepreneurial, international and dynamic team focused on making projects happen and going the extra mile for the client
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Masters or similar degree, preferably in Finance or Engineering
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
- A strong understanding of and mastering of financial concepts and products
- Ability to communicate complex ideas with ease and simplicity
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Initiative, ownership and accountability for allocated tasks
- The ability to work in cross-border teams with a willingness to travel abroad
- Empathy and willingness to understand the needs and aspirations of relevant stakeholders
- Last, US renewable energy experience (M&A or Corporate Finance) and knowledge of US markets (including tax equity modelling) is required
If interested in the position, please do not hesitate to apply!