A highly reputable and well-known heavy civil contractor is currently seeking a Project Manager to add to their team in the Tampa, FL area. With a fantastic reputation across the industry and a very low turnover rate, this contractor is seeking an individual who would like a full-time position with ample opportunity for career progression with them for the long-term future.
Specifically, this position is for their Power Division, so they are looking for a Project Manager who has a well-rounded background of BOTH civil earthwork and electrical T&D projects. The Project Manager will spend most of the time in-office while traveling out to project sites 1-2 times per week.
The Project Manager should have:
- 7+ years of experience with civil earthwork and electrical T&D/substation projects
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Engineer or Project Manager
- Experience within the Florida area is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Willingness to adhere to company values and principles
- Market-leading compensation package
- Full insurance coverage
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, gas card, phone, and laptop
- Opportunity for career growth with a premiere heavy civil contractor in Florida
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, then don't hesitate to apply!