Company Summary: This Iowa based electrical contractor offers construction services for electrical utility infrastructure, mainly focusing on substations, distribution and transmission lines. They are looking for project management professionals within the electrical construction space due to the amount of projects they have in the pipeline.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead/manage electric utility distribution, transmission, and substation projects
- Guide construction crew leaders, and estimating staff to coordinate complex project activities, maintaining accuracy, timeliness, budget adherence, and high-quality standards
- Monitor and report on crew labor, equipment, material costs, and manage billing-related tasks based on crew production
- Conduct field-based activities, including crew audits and site visits
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ year of experience in construction projects
- Capability to read and interpret blueprint drawings, specifications, and system documentation
- Effective collaboration with diverse groups, spanning company employees, field workers, contractors, customers, suppliers, and external professionals
If you believe you are a good fit for this Project Management role in the utility and construction field, do not hesitate to reach out!