The company I am hiring for have planned to grow exponentially in the next couple years, with over 950 active projects currently, they are an incredible multi-disciplined engineering firm that will focus and help grow your passion and translate that into your engineering work.
It is a Women - Owned Business that values the diversity of its workforce and has a management hierarchy which consists of past civil engineers, this as a result means that all decisions passed down to project managers and engineers are coming from those that have done the technical work and not someone with a business degree that fell into management.
A Project Manager position is needed to look over engineering work in the Northern Jersey office.
Some Benefits include:
- Open office policy - welcome to work in any of their offices
- 401k match of 50% of 6%
- Year-end bonuses based on the company's profits
- Robust career paths - 5 & 10 year plan after 90 days with the business and a DEI committee in place to identify future leaders within the business and champion them through the business
- Access to internal & external training - having spent $2 million on training fantastic culture with demonstrably high retention of staff (monthly office BBQ's, quarterly office meetings and socials - axe throwing social next)
- 4 weeks of maternity and paternity leave